Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cindy Crawford fears cancer


LONDON : Supermodel Cindy Crawford`s world famous mole has become a source of concern for her as she is afraid that it may turn cancerous.

The 43-year-old beauty gets her moles checked every year for cancer, reported.

At the start of Crawford`s career in the late 1980s it was little more than a freckle but it has grown and now protrudes above the surface of the skin.

Doctors advise that moles which change shape or colour should be monitored in case they turn into cancerous growths.

"It`s not something I really like to talk about. But I do now get this and all my moles checked out every year as a matter of course. Of course it should be an issue we all have to take seriously," said the American supermodel.

Crawford who is mother to two young daughters said that she tries to lead a vice-free lifestyle to maintain her famed good-looks.

"I exercise regularly and eat well. I don`t smoke and I drink only occasionally like tonight when I may have a glass of champagne," said the supermodel.

Crawford was in London at a launch party for Omega watches, a brand for which she has been the spokesmodel for the past 14 years.

Dressed in a little black dress and a sparkling necklace, the leggy model put guests half her age in the shade.

source:www.aaj.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment