Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Akshay Kumar!


Bollywood hunk Akshay Kumar turns 42 today and rushed home to Mumbai from Italy, where he is currently shooting "Housefull," to celebrate with his family. But it’s not just any birthday. Akshay turns 42 on the magical date of 9.9.9! That must feel special!

Well, here’s what the "Blue" and "De Dana Dan" star had to say about it:

"I’m just glad I wasn’t born on 6.6.06, I would have been the devil child or something... Now I’m just the emergency number in England ‘999’. But what I love about 9 is that all wonderful things have happened around that number. Me, my son, my sister and her daughter were all born in the ninth month, my parents’ wedding was in the ninth month, my first house and my last house I bought in the ninth month, all my cars are numbered 9."

Sounds like a very happy number indeed! So what could a man that has it all possibly wish for on his one of a kind birthday?

"To take it easy. I don’t wish to do more than two/three films a year. My desire is to spend more time with my wife Twinkle and son Araav. Araav is growing up fast... and I want to be around him whenever I can. It’s great to watch your son grow and do the normal father-son bonding that all dads long for."

We wish Akki all the best on this great occasion!

What do you think? Should Akshay Kumar slow down and spend more time with his family, or would you miss him too much on the big screen? Share your thoughts!

source: www.desihits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment